Friday, May 16, 2008

Gonngitabaff?

Ellaina has started this cute new thing recently. See, the other day, she had pooped in her pull up while she was asleep I guess, and when I went to get her out of her crib that morning, she was a little dirty lol. So I said "Aw, you pooped. You wanna get a bath?" (she LOVES baths by the way!), and she said "Yay, gonngitabaff!", which is Ellaina speak for, of course, "gonna get a bath". She just shoves the words together to make one big one lol.

So yesterday morning, I went to get her out of her crib, and she looked up and said "Mama, I pooped. I gonngitabaff?", so I replied "Okay, you can get a bath", but when I checked her pull up, it was just wet. I laughed and said "You didn't poop, you just wanted a bath", and she smiled that little devilish grin she has, and says "Yay, I gonngitabaff!". So she tricked me, but hey, the girl has great hygiene.

We cut to this morning. I went to get her, and she said "Mama, I pooped, I gonngitabaff?". So I said "Let me check", and of course, just wet. So I laughed and said "You're tricking me just to get morning baths" and she just grinned. I didn't get to give her one this morning because I had to run some errands for my mother, but good thing because when I got home, I made the kids PBJ sandwiches and lo and behold, she came up covered in PBJ and said "Mama, eww, I gonngitabaff?" :-)

I have the cleanest two year old in the world! haha

No comments: