Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a pretty good mother's day. I got to sleep in, didn't have to change any poopie diapers, and when Steve told Ellaina to tell me Happy Mother's Day, she said "Happy day, mama!". :-) Adorable!

Steve hand picked me some roses and irises from his mom's garden and I have them in a huge vase beside my computer. My mom got me a keychain and a bookmark. Nathan and Steve's mom made me a card. My dad took Steve, myself, the girls, and my mom out to dinner (for those who don't know, my parents divorced when I was three, but they're still friends). The girls were well behaved, Brenna fussed to let us know that she wanted her dinner too (she ate a ribeye...just kidding haha), and Ellaina decided to try to finger paint the wall with her sweet potato, saying "Look, mama, painting!" :-) She likes to think outside of the box haha.

Now I have to look forward to changing all of those dirty diapers I missed on Father's Day!

No comments: